Description of Service
The APU Wireless System is made up of three wireless networks. Each network will provide the best experience for each device type
Primary Wireless Network - APUWIFI (all caps)
- This is for most devices, including all Mac OS X, Windows, Apple iPads/iPhones, Android phones/tablets, Windows Phones and Chrome OS.
- Please follow these simple steps to connect your laptop, phone or tablet to APUWIFI.
Other Devices - APU-MYDEVICES
- If you currently use a gaming system, smart TV, AppleTV or other such device in the living areas, you will need to register its MAC address at mydevices.apu.edu
- Follow these instructions to connect common gaming systems and multi-media devices to APU-MYDEVICES.
Guest wireless network - APU-GUEST
- This network will provide temporary internet and network resources to guests visiting the university.
- Prospective Students
Service available only on campus or at one of our regional centers to users with a valid APUNetID (or to guests via APU-GUEST)
This service is available when visiting the Azusa campus or one of the regional centers.
Help for Service
If you have any issues logging into APUWIFI please contact the IMT Support Desk
Connecting your Windows computer to APUWIFI:
Connecting your Mac computer to APUWIFI:
Connecting your Chrome OS computer to APUWIFI:
Access APU Guest Wifi:
APU/UC Wifi and Classroom Login:
Connecting your iOS Cell Phone to APUWIFI:
Connecting your Android Cell Phone to APUWIFI:
A valid APU NetID will be needed to connect to APUWIFI otherwise the APU-GUEST is available to those who do not have a NetID. If not activated by default, users assume the responsibility to activate wireless on their wireless enabled device, including laptops, phones, or tablets. APUWIFI is the only network which requires 802.1X authentication.
Users must familiarize themselves with the list of prohibited wireless devices, which cause degraded wireless service to others connected to WIFI.