Description of Service
IMT Media Services can provide photographers to assist in capturing your event, providing top quality digital photographs. On campus events preferred. Charges may apply based on scope. Off campus events can include travel charges.
Please submit your request via a service ticket at support.apu.edu or contact the IMT Support Desk. For more detailed events you may fill out a media request form.
Customer should contact the IMT Support Desk at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
Request Submission Requirements & Processing
- In order to support your request to the best of our ability, IMT Media Services requires that all media requests are submitted via the Media Request Form. The submission deadlines, which are based on standard business hours, are dependent upon the type of event you are requesting as follows:
- Classroom & Administration Events - 4 hour minimum
- Small Events - 2 week minimum
- Large Events - 2 week minimum
- Video Production - 2 week minimum
- Submission of your media request does not guarantee that your request will be fulfilled to its entirety, or at all. This is due to processing time, equipment availability, and staffing needs.
- Regardless of when media requests are submitted via the form, requests are only processed during business hours.
- Media Services will contact you regarding clarification of your request and/or with confirmation of your request within 2 business days.
For questions regarding this process, please contact the IMT Support Desk at ext. 5050 or email@example.com.
IMT Media Services Request Processing Hours:
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
* IMT Media Services does not staff Sunday events.
Service Level Agreement
IMT Media Services is dedicated to providing excellent customer service through the support of all your media needs. The primary goal of Media Services is to serve the academic interests of the University, while also supporting non-academic projects when they do not conflict with the academic needs.
1. Classroom & Administrative Events
- Equipment to serve class sessions
- Equipment to serve basic administrative needs
2. Small Events
- Portable equipment that can be delivered, used, and operated by the customer for small scale events
- Educational = events that contribute to the academic goals of the University
- Non-Educational = events that contribute to campus life and/or are for entertainment purposes *
3. Large Events **
- staff support
- provide in-house and/or external equipment for any of the following type of events: ***
- corporate meetings
- conventions/ conferences
- assistance and planning regarding audio, video, graphics, and engineering needs
4. Video Production **
- staff support
- provide in-house and/or external equipment ***
* Charges apply for the distribution and support of equipment for Non-Educational events
** Charges will apply
*** External equipment - additional charges may apply